Note that Company usually does not pre-screen your User Content. However, Company has the unfettered right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion, to modify, edit, republish, resell, refuse, move, or remove any User Content. Company might or might not post your User Content, and it has no obligation to do so. Also, Company may discard or destroy User Content whenever it chooses and without any notice or liability to you. You agree that Company may edit, publish, transmit, display and otherwise exploit your User Content in any manner and in any media whatsoever.
With regard to your User Content, you agree that:
(1) Your User Content is written, designed, captured or otherwise created exclusively by you and was not copied from another source; OR, all individuals that created or contributed in any way to your User Content have granted you permission to submit your User Content, with full knowledge that Company may exploit it in any manner whatsoever; AND you have obtained all necessary consents and releases from individuals (or the legal guardians of such individuals) depicted in your User Content for you to submit your User Content, with full knowledge that Company may exploit it in any manner whatsoever.
(2) Your User Content does not threaten, harass, intimidate, abuse others or use language that is intended to insult others. You may not make any negative comments that are connected to race or national origin, gender, sexual preference, religion or physical handicap.
(3) Your User Content does not contain profane, obscene, sexual or other inappropriate language.
(4) You do not make false statements in your User Content or in connection with any submission to Company. Don't lie or embellish the truth. If you think something is not true, don't say it (and don't ignore indications that something may not be true). This goes for anything you say about another person. Don't defame, libel or disparage anyone. And, always be truthful about yourself. Don't pretend to be another person and don’t access or submit User Content through anyone else’s account and don’t allow others to submit User Content through your account. Do not provide Company’s email to others so that they can submit User Content.
(5) When you reveal information about yourself, such as in blog and message board postings and any photographs or videos you submit, the public will actually see it. Assume the entire world is watching. Don't submit any User Content you don't want anyone and everyone to see.
(6) You do not and will not disclose personal information about other people in your User Content. Thus, your User Content may not reveal another person's address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that could be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual or that is personal in nature. Do not ask others to reveal such information about themselves.
(7) Your User Content does not and will not encourage violence, instigate violence or describe how to perform a violent act.
(8) Your User Content does not and will not promote illegal activity (this means: don't discuss or encourage anything illegal; if someone could go to jail for taking action suggested in your User Content, don't post it).
(9) Your User Content does not and will not solicit gambling and you may not use your User Content to gamble or engage in any gambling activity.
(10) Your User Content does not and will not advertise, promote or offer to trade any products, goods or services. Also, you may not use your User Content or Company's web sites for a pyramid scheme or other multi-tiered marketing campaign. Do not use Company's web sites to raise money for you, your family members, your friends or anyone else.
(11) Your User Content does not and will not contain viruses, Trojan horses or other materials that modify, impair, disrupt, alter or interfere with the operation or maintenance of a Company web site. Do not upload materials that collect or transmit information, including, spyware, passive collection mechanisms, cookies or other similar devices. Do not launch any automated system, including any spider, robot, scraper or offline reader. Do not ruin a Company web site for others.
(12) You will not circumvent, disable, violate or otherwise interfere with web site security, the procedures for sending User Content, or other limitations on access to or use of Company web site.
Revised October, 2015